Overlay Paper made from 100% high quality bleached pulp, typically used as a base paper for melamine resin impregnation (with or without corundum), for further application of as a top layer in the laminated surfaces (LPL, HPL) production which provides better wear resistance.
Key features and benefits
- High wet strength for excellent processability
- Provides high transparency after impregnation
- Meets European abrasion classes up to AC4
- FSC® certified product grades available the customer requirements
- Melamine resin impregnation (with or without corundum)
- Top layer in the laminated surfaces (LPL, HPL)