Maplex Form is a low-density highly formable 100% biobased pressboard which is produced with a special grade of unbleached softwood cellulose and water. Maplex Form is a unique grade which combines mechanical strength and dielectric properties.
Key features and benefits
- Zero VOC pressboard
- Low-density, highly formable 100% biobased pressboard
- Produced with unbleached softwood cellulose and water
- Grade lightly expands to capture moisture in the enclosures with potential condensation to prevent excessive moisture accumulation.
- Suitable for applications which require tightly curved and/or rounded shapes.
- Perfect sealing substrate for washers, gaskets and spacers.
- Used in automotive equipment and electrical appliances.